Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari as he Reacts to EFCC call to watch-list Fayose
Femi Fani-Kayode @realFFK on Tweeter reacted to the recent call for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to place the outgoing Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on the watch list of the Nigeria Customs Service.
Contained in Chief Fani-Kayode’s Sep 16, 2018 tweet, the controversial former Aviation Minister posits that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is completely shameless. In that regard, he went further to buttress that no man is God as their time will soon be over.
Below is what F.F Kayode tweeted
I have never seen such pettiness in my entire life. As a sitting Governor, Ayo Fayose has full immunity and can travel to any country that he pleases until his tenure lapses.
The Buhari administration is utterly shameless.
No man is God and their time will soon be over.
A request of persons to add to watch list.
Updated on May 29, 2019 at 12:36 AM by Mr Jaybliss
- Why RUGA Settlement Is Not Entirely A Bad Idea – Opinion
- Spelling Buhari Mashup ft Paul CleverLee, DonJazzy, MrSpellAnything & SpeedDarIington (Comedy Video)
- Tiphyz – EFCC I’m Here [mp3 track]
- [Listen] Paulcleverlee – Spell Buhari ft Don Jazzy , Speed Darlington & MrSpellAnything
- Buhari not fighting corruption rather promoting it – Datti Baba-Ahmed
- Buhari Promises To End Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes Soon
- Nigeria needs a Digital President not Buhari who does not understand Governance – Saraki declares