Enugu APC Guber: Kenneth Okonkwo unable to buy party form
There have been some recent claims lately that Kenneth Okonkwo, the Nollywood actor who is popularly known and referred to as Andy was screened out of Enugu State APC Governorship seat aspirants.
Kenneth Okonkwo for Governor – Enugu State
The Nsukka born actor who later turned to a politician has been and now seeking for the post of Enugu State Governor in 2019 was said to be unable to buy Party form worth ₦22 million only.
The source has this to say,
“How can we screen somebody that did not submit a form? What happened was that he was hoping to get a waiver but we told him that the Party does not wave fees.
Not just in APC; in every party you go, all the aspirants are expected to come up with their money to fund their nomination forms.
Those that don’t want to come out themselves will tell you a group bought for them. In this case, Kenneth did not purchase his form by the deadline talkless of coming for screening…”
The said APC form as stated above is Twenty-two million Naira only.
Updated on October 2, 2018 at 12:12 PM by Mr Jaybliss
- A “Rochas Hate” Should not Translate To “State Development Hate”
- APC is a Cult group, full of Rogues – Kenneth Okonkwo
- APC Primaries In Imo State Turns Bloody (See Photos of Burnt Party Buses)
- APC invites Davido to perform at Oyetola’s victory party
- Adams Oshiomole Confirms Osun Election Rigging Mistakenly