Nigeria needs a Digital President not Buhari who does not understand Governance – Saraki declares
Bukola Saraki addressing PDP delegates.
On Tuesday, the Senate president Bukola Saraki, who is also a presidential seat aspirant under the umbrella of People’s Democratic Party (PDP), declared that the incumbent Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari does not understand governance and hence unfit to run for 2019 general elections.
He made this known during his meeting with Oyo State delegates of the PDP extraction in preparation for PDP national convention which is to take place in Molete, Ibadan.
He went further to say that President Mohammadu Buhari’s election in 2015 was a mistake Nigerians made stressing that what Nigeria needs now is a Digital President who understands and relates well with presidents of other countries (the international community).
Updated on September 27, 2018 at 6:10 AM by Mr Jaybliss
- Spelling Buhari Mashup ft Paul CleverLee, DonJazzy, MrSpellAnything & SpeedDarIington (Comedy Video)
- How Much it Costs To Record a Song in Nigeria
- [Listen] Paulcleverlee – Spell Buhari ft Don Jazzy , Speed Darlington & MrSpellAnything
- Cost of Music Production in Nigeria
- Heartfelt letter to The Coalition of Nigeria Young Presidential Aspirants to save 24m unemployed youths
- Flood overpowers Residents in Delta State as they flee [Video + Pictures]
- Buhari not fighting corruption rather promoting it – Datti Baba-Ahmed
- Buhari Promises To End Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes Soon
- Singer Simi pens down her displeasure with Nigeria (Read Full)
- Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari as he Reacts to EFCC call to watch-list Fayose